- Webserver running PHP 5.4 or higher
- MySQL version 5.5 or higher
Download & Install
- Download the latest version of ax-framework from our website.
- Unzip the archive to your desired webserver folder.
Note: ax-framework is capable of running in relative path situations and can therewith be used as backend only. We recommend either
/axor your webserver root folder.
- edit config.inc.php to your desired need.
- point your browser to your ax folder (for instance
- the server will now initialize the database and you are ready to go
- login with admin/admin
- find your way around with the user interface
This concludes the installation part and your first look around in ax. At any occasion we are happy to assist you via our support system.
We would now advise you to get familiar with some basic concepts before delving into the code of our demo applications.